your little sister wants a sled ride on a horizontal fricitonless surface. Starting from rest, you push her 10m...jaceyo
your little sister wants a sled ride on a horizontal fricitonless surface. Starting from rest, you push her 10m with a force of F=60N at an angle of 30 degrees below the horizontal. Your sister + the sled has a mass of 40Kg. How much work is done by the normal force? How much work is done by your push force F? Use the energy method to determine the velocity of the sled after you push it for 10m.
- 8 years ago
- hw help
- I have to complete a workbook using problems from the textbook. It includes a journal entry, trial balance, adjusting entries,...
- Simple Paper
- the land area of North Dakota is 68976 square miles. This is about 7 times the land area of Vermont....
- how is nucelar fusion different to nuclear fission?
- Max Points: 5.0 How has the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 affected financial reporting for publicly traded companies? Do you think that...
- The laser in a CD player uses light with a frequency of 3.85 x 10 to the 14 power Hz....
- Testing 1-2
- Homework help