Your boss has todl you to evaluate two ovesns for tink-the tinkers, a gourment sanwhich shop. After some questionin of...gigiburger07
Your boss has todl you to evaluate two ovesns for tink-the tinkers, a gourment sanwhich shop. After some questionin of vendors and recipt of specifications, you are assured that the ovens have the attributes and cost shown in the folloiwng table. the following 2 assuptions are appropriate: 1. the life of each machine 5 years 2. the company think it know shot to make 14% on investments no more risky than this one: Three Small ovens at 1.250 Two large ovens at $2500 original cost 3750 5000 Labor Per Year in excess of large models $750(total) Cleaning/ Maintenance $750(250each) $400(200 each) Salvage Value $750(250 each) $1,000(500 each) A) Determine via the present value method which machine to tell your boss to pruchase B) what assumption are you making about the ovens? C)what assuptions are you making in your methodlogy
- 9 years ago
- 12*m+ squar root of 23
- Why do companies like Starbucks and Johnson and Johnson consider providing solid benefit packages and protecting the environment good for...
- að hvaða leyti var stríðið öðruvísi á austurvígstöðvunum en í Vestur Evrópu
- How do I Start my introduction about a flashlight fish?
- Identify 3 marketing environment forces that would impact a team building firm
- It is past the date were I was to purchase them. The project is to: Set up the following trades using...
- Dominic bought a new alarm clock that was on sale for $18.75. If this price represents a 30% discount from...
- what is the meaning of "anger"?
- write the name of the special days which commerate the birth of christ,the crucifixion of christ, the resurrection of christ.