You work for an international construction company that has been contracted to build the tallest skyscraper in the world in Rio Janeiro.donnor
Part II 1,000-1,250 words
You need to begin negotiating the contracts with the individual team from each country using the strategy that you outlined earlier. 1.) What sort of negotiating model would work with each group? 2.) What mistakes do you need to avoid? 3.)What if conflicts come up? How would you overcome them? 4.) What are the intercultural components that you would use for each group? Before you begin the negotiations you realize that you need to develop relationships with the people involved and make sure that you are negotiating with the decision makers. 1). Why is this important? 2).What will you do to develop relationship? Make sure that you relate your answer for this entire IP to the construction project that the team is working on. References.
- 8 years ago
- Help with online biology class
- What are some conflicts in the book heat and page number
- what is
- Due Today!
- how do you solve this equation: 2m+14
- i need an 800 word essay for history on whether Joseph Stalin was a good or bad leader. It needs...
- I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE STATE,ONE ICON AND ON EVENTS. YOU MUST INCLUDE WHERE THESE PLACES ARE GEOGRAPHICALLY.... ITS...
- Assignment 2: Organizations—DNA Databases: Crime-Fighting Weapon or Threat to Privacy?
- Management Decision Model/Decision Tree Now assume your friend, Jennifer the banker (formerly a bank teller), has asked for your advice as...