You will be developing a comprehensive operating system strategy report for the assignments in this course. Your first task in...camron 2
You will be developing a comprehensive operating system strategy report for the assignments in this course. Your first task in this process will be to select an enterprise to use as the basis of your projects. You will also create the shell document for the final Key Assignment project deliverable that you will be working on during each unit. As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project delivery. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the analysis in your report. Assumptions may be made when necessary. 1.Submit the project proposal to your instructor for approval. 2.Create the Operating Systems Design Document shell (8–9 pages, including blank pages) ◦Use Word ◦Title Page ■Course number and name ■Project name ■Student name ■Date ◦Table of Contents ■Use autogenerated TOC. ■Separate page ■Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so it is up-to-date before submitting your project. ◦Section Headings: Create each heading on a new page with "TBD" as content except for the sections listed under New Content below. ■Project outline ■OS Processor and Core (Week 1) ■Scheduling Algorithms (Week 2) ■OS Concurrency Mechanism (Week 3) ■OS Security Risks and Mitigation Strategy (Week 4) ■Future Considerations Using Emerging Technology (Week 5) 3.New Content (2–3 pages) 1.Project Outline ■Provide a brief description of the enterprise (can by hypothetical) in which the design proposal has the potential of being adopted. ■Provide a summary of current operating system in use. ■Material can be taken from the approved proposal that was submitted to the instructor. ■Be sure that this project is approved by the instructor. 2.OS Processor and Core ■Discuss the benefits for upgrading the operating system utilizing a multi-processor, multi-core configuration to support a distributed or virtual environment. ■Discuss the steps that will need to take place to upgrade the processor and core. ■Describe which requirements this will support for the upgrade. 4.Name the document "YourName_CS630_IP1.doc." 5.Submit the document for grading. Please submit your assignment.
- 9 years ago
- how long was the period known as the restoration
- of the 10-12 million slaves brought to the new world, about how many were brought to the caribbean.
- You have rolled a fair six-sided die three times and the result has been “one” all three times. On...
- Your organization’s datacenter is located on one of the floors of the building that the organization rents. It has 6...
- CASE STUDY
- Explain how the lack of metrics for measuring certain software properties affects the software engineering discipline.
- explain population sampling and the pros and cons for using it in scientific research
- How did the delegates reach agreement on a new plan of government
- What is y=4
- NOT RATED
actually presently needed to do week 1 . ps: very fast needed . very easy but finding dificult to make time and work and required to do all five weeks starting this week first two might …3 years ago