You have 5 bales of hay. for some reason, instead of being weighed individually, they were weighed in all possible...amh100
You have 5 bales of hay. for some reason, instead of being weighed individually, they were weighed in all possible combinations of 2 bales: bales 1 and 2, bales 1 and 3, bales 1 and 4, bales 1 and 5, bales 2 and 3, bales 2 and 4, and so on. the weights of these combinations were writtin down and arranged in numerical order, without keeping track of which weight matched which pair of bales. the weights in kilograms were: 80,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,90, and 91. your task is to find out how much each of the bales weighs. i have the answer but i have no clue how to show my work. could you please help me
- 9 years ago
- cinco de mayo mexican fiesta paper
- political science
- Would it be advantageouse to live in a state that does not collect income taxes?
- Page break and section break in microsoft word
- Research a real product, and explain how it is a product of denationalization including the following: •How marketing costs are lower...
- Legal Environment to business
- RFID offers the participants in the supply chain a powerful tool for tracking inventories and reducing handling. The main reason...
- The Genesis operations management team, nearing completion of its agreement with Sensible Essentials, was asked by senior management to present...
- Which of the following is NOT a function of the Federal Reserve?
- the water from the watermill the mill