You currently work for an automotive parts supply store. Your company is growing and is considering expansion. The company currently...mukahm
You currently work for an automotive parts supply store. Your company is growing and is considering expansion. The company currently has three locations (North, South, and Central) in one state and wants to consider expanding within the same state. You have been presented with the sales figures for the last three years for each of your locations. Based on this information, you're tasked with analyzing current sales. You have decided to compare the performance of the three stores to get a better idea of where expansion might be most beneficial. Respond fully to the following questions regarding this task: A - (TCO 9) The data has been provided to you in one .csv file showing weekly sales for all three stores for the last three years. Explain the tasks you must complete in preparing the data for your analysis. B - (TCO 2) Explain, based on material covered in this class, your approach to setting up your worksheet and organizing the data. Remember that you have only weekly sales totals for each store in the data. C - (TCO 3) Explain how you will visually represent the comparison of the total annual sales at the individual stores for each of the three years. Describe methods to make your strongest performer (the North store) stand out. D - (TCO 7) Once you have finished the above tasks, your Excel workbook will be placed on your company server so that all of the managers can view it. You know that they may have questions regarding your work and want them to know that you created the workbook so that they can contact you. Describe how you will convey the information regarding worksheet creation.
- 9 years ago
- 500 word answer to question based on intro to politics
- Explanin why if investors become more risk averse but rRF does not change, then the required rate of return on...
- In a circle with radius 20cm, a chord is drawn with length 12 cm.
- Abortion Public Policy: What is the author's position and what is he/she doing with it? Why?
- Down Under Boomerang, Inc., is considering a new 3-year expansion project that requires an initial fixed asset investment of $3.996...
- The S’No Risk Program
- CASUAL RESPONSES
- Artifacts of our own cultures surround us. From art and music to architecture and literature, from philosophy and religion to...
- Datasets to be analyzed to identify user and sessions