You are invited to provide an informative speech to members of congress as they consider policy changes for the reauthorization...rohn_s
You are invited to provide an informative speech to members of congress as they consider policy changes for the reauthorization of ESEA (NCLB). Write out your speech. Provide the members of congress with substantive and substantial information that will help them determine best practices and needed reform regarding educator preparation and certification. Keep in mind that you are speaking to "laypeople", but you should provide references within the speech. In a real testimony, these references would not be read aloud, but you would provide links for the committee to research the topic further, if desired.
- 9 years ago
- Ger Company reports the following operating results for the month of August: Sales $300,000 (units 5,000); variable costs $210,000; and...
- usted _____ serio.
- A man at 0.5 m/s accelerates to a velocity of m/s in 1 s. What is his average acceleration?
- What is Australia's population composition like?
- How did the Great Depression affect political developments in the United States?
- an isosceles right triangle has a hypotenuse of 56. what is the length of the triangle?
- Visual Analysis Essay – Requirements and FormatCompare and contrast two advertisements about the same product.2 ½ - 3 pagesProper HeadingDouble-spacedTimes...
- What are 2–3 relationships between the economic concern inflation in Venezuela that specific country's economy?
- Three music CDs are regularly priced at an area store for $8.99 each. If you buy them from an online...