- 9 years ago
- an apple and a melon together weigh 1.4 pounds. the apple and an orange together weigh 0.8 pounds. the melon and the orange weigh 1.6 pounds.how much does the orange weigh
- y=1.5x+2 5x-3y=-9
- what is different between what Hans Rosling presents and what Skolnik presents
- A moon orbits a planet at a distance of 2.39 million km. The moon's orbital period about the planet is 10.0 days. What is the mass of the planet? [Assume that the moon's mass is negligible compared with that of the planet, and use keplers 3rd law]
- Scenario # 1:
- You are a private computer consultant and a new client has approached you about upgrading his small business network. The...
- What did the Quests to expand trad and spread Christianity have in common?
- We are learning about Accidents of Style, Charles Harrington Elster. The worksheet is called "How Accident-Prone Are You?" There are several...
- whats another name for subatomic particles?
- x^2 - 3x - 40 = 0 2x^2 - 3x + 1 = 0