(x-4)(x-9) i got to the part where its 1x^2-13x^2+36. Are you canceling the variables and powers when taking 1-13 since...hunterbutterworth
(x-4)(x-9) i got to the part where its 1x^2-13x^2+36. Are you canceling the variables and powers when taking 1-13 since they are the same. Or are you adding a negative so you add the variables?
- 9 years ago
- six 5 point question and eight 2 point question you got 92% or the total
- What impacted the economy during the 1950s in America?
- which group made up the vast majority of French society?
- This is a lawsuit brought by a group of landowners who live near a dairy farm. The issue is whether...
- A spring is hanging down from the ceiling, and an object of mass m is attached to the free end....
- If the perimeter of the rectangle is 72in find its area.
- A crystal of solute is added to a solution, and the crystal remains undissolved. The solution is best classified as (1)...
- The beaker has a mass 15 grams when it's empty, the beaker plus the liquid has a mass of 38...