Writing King ONLY WEek 3 Evaluating Training Programs
- Kirkpatick’s (1959 – and recently updated) Learning Evaluation Model
- CIRO (Content, Input, Reaction, and Outcome model (Bird et al., 1970) Input, Process, Output, Outcome (IPO)
- Model (Bushnell, 1990)
- Context, Input, Process, Product (CIPP)
- Model (Worthen & Sanders, 1987)
- Training Validation System (TVS) Approach (Fitz-Enz, 1994)
- Input, Process, Output, Outcome (IPO) Model (Bushnell, 1990)
For this assignment, write a paper in which you provide a critical evaluation and comparison of four (4) models of evaluation listed above numbered 1-7 (one must be the Kirkpatrick model). Include the following in your paper:
- Determine which models or approaches seem similar or compatible, and then explain the ways in which they are similar or compatible.
- Explain which models or approaches have different orientations. Determine how these differences might manifest themselves in an evaluation.
- Identify the models or approaches that would fit within the context of the organization or organizations with which you typically work.
- Discuss when and how you think one decides which models and approaches to use for any one evaluation.
- Recommend criteria to use to determine the most appropriate model and approach for a given evaluation context.
- Discuss the implications of using various evaluation models and approaches for an evaluation study in your organization and in general.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
- Attn. Prof.Dan
- I Need help analyzing a scenario. "computers Information System" field
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation with enough detail for 3-5 minutes of presenting.
- Case Study
- Introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards
- W6 Assignment "Six Sigma in a Business"
- social secience
- CJA 364 Week 4 Option 3: Right to Counsel Article
- curriculum for liberal education, vocational education & common core standard