Scale and Proportion: Proportion is the size relationship of parts to a whole and to one another. Scale refers to relating size to a constant, such as a human body.
Objective: Take a photograph that manipulates the viewer's perception of scale and proportion:
1. Take a range of photographs.
2. Ensure satifactory lighting.
3. Embed the best image into a Word file.
4. Upload the file to bblearn.
5. Include a very brief comment, in the comment section.
*Review the attached files and videos before you begin. Working within a small group may promote this project's success. Each student should upload a minimum of one original photograph.
An Artist Who Pushes the Limits on Scale and Proportion:
Sculptor Ron Mueck:
by the way i attached my photo i took it. due date 10 hours from now.
- 6 years ago
- Quiz 3
- paper due tonight by 9 pm
- Agency dealing families.
- week four accounting homework for coach
- powerpoint AB221
- Explain a method which can be used to determine that the distributive law from table 15.2 is valid. x + yz = (x + y) (x + z)
- ANOVA calculators
- Signal Processing ECET 350 lab
- Two pages
- Subjective probabilities
- NOT RATED
Scale and Proportion:Proportion is the size relationship of parts to a whole and to one another. Scale refers to relating size to a constant, such as a human body.
Objective: Take a …6 years ago