Your best friend from high school has just asked you to evaluate their mother and your mother by a compare and contrast evaluation. Your best friend assures you that they will be your only audience for your written evaluation. Because your best friend is a real stickler for details, they ask that the compare and contrast evaluation be based on five criteria.
To earn full credit for this discussion your response must be a minimum of 100 words and address the following:
- What five criteria will be used? Why did you choose those five? How are they defined? How are they measured?
- Can any two mothers be evaluated with your criteria? Why or why not?
- Would this evaluation be strengthened with more or less than five criteria? Why?
- Would you have selected the same criteria if the audience for your evaluation was your ENG 105 professor? Why or why not?
- What visual would strengthen your evaluation? Why?
- If you were going to use a scholarly source to strengthen this evaluation, what would be the topic of the source material?
- 5 years ago
- BUS 318 Virtual Teams
- Avogadro's Number & Archimedes Principle
- Micro Economy online midterm exam
- PC_Lab1: Opening Case
- Essay Guru only
- A team working at a cat food company
- Only For guru2009
- what does the word nonstop means in ths sentence ? There was once a boy who loves hazelnuts nonstop
- Operations Management Assignments
- eco 372 week 2 DQ principles of macroeconomics Describe the short-run and long-run effects on real output and the price level for each the following events. Assume the economy begins at short-run and long-run equilibrium. Justify your responses with reaso