a writer earns 8% of total sales dollars as a royalty. if 2000 copies of his book are sold at...lesvel
a writer earns 8% of total sales dollars as a royalty. if 2000 copies of his book are sold at 14.95, how much money does he make?
- 9 years ago
- The pressure of 4 liters of oxygen gas is 0.00003 Pa. If we change the volume to 1.5 liters, what...
- Would it be better for the United States to have a direct democracy?
- what happens when a parachuter jumps out of an aeroplane and what forces happen?
- most of the movement of the water on the ocean's surface is caused by
- how to do wetland tree maps
- MCQs economics
- Sam ate breakfast at a diner. The bill was $5.50, including 5.5% tax. What will Sam pay if he adds...
- what are the nine unique triangles?
- Based on the meaning of the nickname "Pocahontas," you can infer that Pocahontas was known for.
- What is the equivalent capacitance between points a and b? All capacitors are 9.1.