Read one of the following books and then write a report on the book of not less than 500 words. The report should explain the main thesis or argument that runs through the book and then discuss how the book relates (or does not relate) to material covered in the course, in lectures and/or in the textbook. Finally, explain why you do or don’t agree with the author’s thesis. The report should be double-spaced in 11 or 12-point font.
The books are:
Balter, Michael 2004. The Goddess and the Bull: Catalhoyuk: An Archaeological Journey to the Dawn of Civilization.
Diamond, Jared 2004. Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed. (On reserve in the Library)
Fagan, Brian M. 2004. The Long Summer: How Climate Changed Civilization. (on reserve in the Library)
Fagan, Brian M. 2000. Floods, Famines, and Emperors: El Nino and the Fate of Civilizations. (on reserve in the Library)
Lewis-Williams, D. and Pearce, D. 2005. Inside the Neolithic Mind: Consciousness, cosmos and the realm of the gods. Mithen, Steven 2004. After the Ice: A Global Human History, 20,000 - 5000 BC. (on reserve in the Library)
- BSOP 434 Week 4..................(BSOP 434 Logistics with Lab - DeVry)
- Assignment for FIN 550
- Brief abstract about Computer Forensics/Cyber crimes, Mobile Device Forensics
- A+ Answers of the following Questions
- OMM 614 Week 2 DQ 2 ( Intrapreneurship Analysis ) ~ 2 Different Answers ~ A + Work With References
- who is the main charecter
- Analyze the manner in which PharmaCARE used U.S. law to protect its own intellectual property and if John has any claim...
- **KIM WOODS** Models of Organized Crime Executive Summary
- Write a paper using a real world experience in a free market
- Mesa Company's