Write a program that gets two inputs an integer and a character. Use repetition control structures better known as "loops"...satpat
Write a program that gets two inputs an integer and a character. Use repetition control structures better known as "loops" to output a triangle shape composed of the character and the width specified by the integer. If the input is an even number, it should be increased to the next odd number. Use meaningful variable names, nested loop statements with proper indentation, appropriate comments, and good prompting messages.
- 8 years ago
- The Great Plains: Where are contained the Great Plains? Why was this area not popular for living?
- What characteristic applies to the spat between the dog and cat
- what is the role of fibrocartilage in bone repair?
- 2x+3y+7z=13 3x+2y-5z=-22 5x+7y-3z=-28
- Find the area of the regular polygon to the nearest tenth. The polygon has 10 sides, and a side length...
- 2x + 4y = 12
- Please help me with my accounting homework. I do not understand this class at all. Thank you!