Write a program that displays the squares of the numbers from 1 to 10. Recall that the square of a...Rayven1
Write a program that displays the squares of the numbers from 1 to 10. Recall that the square of a number is just the number multiplied by itself. Demonstrate your knowledge of both looping structures by writing two procedures to do this. One procedure should be called, squareFor and the other should be called, squareDoWhile. Each procedure should take no arguments and return no values. Inside the procedure, simply display a message telling what kind of loop it is using and then use the appropriate loop to display the number, followed by its square. When you finish writing these two procedures, write a main procedure that will call both squareFor and squareDoWhile to show that they work. Use JOptionPane for message output.
- 9 years ago
- when did santa anna lead troops to texas to crush the rebellion?
- story problem!!! help please midterm study.
- I have a course for one year can you help me do it
- What was general washington's greatest strength?
- Which of the following is not considered a tropic hormone? a. antidiuretic hormone b. thyroid-stimulating hormone c. follicle-stimulating hormone d. adrenocorticotropic hormone
- solve for power: 500J, 50 minutes
- Can you give me examples and definitions for the following prefixes: Intro- Medi- non- ob- pen- per- post- pre- prim-...
- How is wins like boiling water in a pot?
- american history homework