Write discussion essay 300words not each whole essaysejh91
1.Sociologically speaking, what are your reflections on Reading # 8-- The Nacirema people? What
2.are some of their rituals? Please quote from the Reading.
3.What do you learn from this exercise? Who are the Naciremas?
4.Can you apply cultural relativist point of view to this reading? why? Please quote from the textbook
Text: Finish Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Culture)
Reader: Body Rituals among the Nacirema (#8)
- 4 years ago
- Businese memo( Property, Plant & Equipment - J&J)
- From the weekly readings and first e-Activity, analyze two (2) major pressures that a public leader faces from shareholders, customers,...
- ive a file has questions i need you guys to answer the question Assignment 1 Directions Enter your Name Here...
- Free Speech Versus the Corrupting Influence of Money
- module 5
- Introduction to Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- PSY 425 Week 5 Individual Assignment Article Review
- Assignment 2: Forensic Lab Design
The community has a great fascination with the mouth. They believe that if not for the rituals of the mouth then their teeth would fall out, their friends and lovers leave them and had a strong belief in a supernatural influence on social relationships. Moreover, they believe that there is a strong correlation between oral and moral behaviors and so they have a ritual abolition of the mouth for their children which are aimed at improving their morals.