Write a 350- to 400-word paper in which you discuss potential bias in the story you selected and ways you can avoid bias as you do your own research.mlo2018
I need this done before 5pm tomorrow (March 6 2016). Thank you!
Read two to three news articles on the landing page of one local and one national news source. These can be online news websites, such as azcentral.com, or the website for The Washington Post.
Choose one of the news stories.
Write a 350- to 400-word paper in which you discuss potential bias in the story you selected and ways you can avoid bias as you do your own research.
Address the following:
- When examining your selected news story, did you find any examples of bias or unethical use of information? How do you know? Discuss the criteria you used to make this evaluation.
- When examining your selected news website and story, do you find them credible? Why or why not? Discuss the criteria you used to make this evaluation.
- Describe the intended audience for your selected news story. Would the article change depending on the audience? How would it change? Why or why not? As a component of good writing, why must the audience be taken into consideration?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
- 5 years ago
- HCS 451
- FOR EXCELLENTASSIGNMENTS ONLY THANK YOU
- COMP 100
- ACCT 131 Homework Chapter 14
- SEC 310 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Privatization and Federalization Comparison / UoP
- For Baber Makayla
- very urgengt
- Acct Hw for " accountsguru "
- A fortune 500 CFO admitsto having deliberately treated $4 billion in operating expenses as assets, thereby allowing the corporation to show profits instead of losses. The auditor never detected this. The corporation’s stock drops 95 percent