Working with BudgetsRAJV47
Budgets are the driving force behind all organizations. Whether a manufacturing organization, or a service organization such as a medical or public accounting firm, budgets are used not only for planning purposes, but also used for performance monitoring and evaluation of areas within an organization.
More than likely, you are often required to work with budgets within your organization. Using the module reading and the Argosy University online library resources, research budgets including multiple budgets.
Respond to the following:
- Describe in detail the budgets that you work with.
- Assume your organization has multiple budgets and you are to work with these. Explain how these budgets should be linked together.
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses.
Write your initial response in 3–4 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- 9 years ago
- How do you think the current events going on in Afghanistan are similar to events of post 9/11?
- How is efficiency measured?
- an object is released from rest and falls freely towards the ground. what will be its speed after it has...
- Do you think a child access pervention law is effective
- 1/9 <,>,or = to 1/5
- factor x^3+x^2-22x-40
- From the book "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" explain Ichabod's internal conflict about wooing Katrina Von Tassel
- when was world war 2
- Solve for h v= s^2 + 1/2sh
- how to i answer the question cause this is in social study? i don't know