Task Assignment: (due by Monday): This task emphasizes organization, development, and context in conveying a message to an intended audience. In addition, this task emphasizes integration of sources.
In at least five paragraphs (minimum of 600 words), you will utilize the feedback from your instructor and your classmates on your Problem/Solution essay to revise your previous draft into a final draft. To complete this task, follow these steps:
- Review the feedback provided by your instructor and classmates and make necessary changes to revise the content, organization, style, and format of your essay.
- Address at least one counter-argument that a reasonable person might present to counter your opinion. Either explain why that counter-argument is wrong, or explain why it is weaker than it first appears. Using research to support this is optional, but it might be a good idea
- Incorporate at least one source into your paper. You should use APA format to Includes at least one reference that is cited properly internally and on a reference page.
- Proofread to ensure there are no spelling and grammar errors
- Use basic APA format: Use 1” margins, double-space uniformly, indent paragraphs, and use font 12-point Times New Roman font.
Instructor feed back
thanks for the passionate argument. Work on spacing. Watch the caps rule in references and center the word "References." Start with a catchy hook to entrap all readers. Expand all paragraphs to 6-8 sentences. The style is good. Instructor Comments: Rubric and Reminders : At least 400 words. Use basic APA format: 1” margins, double-space uniformly, indent paragraphs, and use font 12-point Times New Roman font. If you use sources, cite them as per APA guidelines). This problem should affect you personally, but try to stay in third person unless sharing a personal example. We will go over this in detail in chats. The rubric for this IP is shown below. Remember, that any time you want me to go over work in person, ask me to share the tasks before or after they are due during a chat. IP 1 Rubric: (See Student Expectations in Task List for more details in complete rubric): 100 Possible Central Focus and Organization 50 Audience and Tone 20 Grammar, Language, and Mechanics 17 Basic APA Skills 8 July 28 Thanks.
- 7 years ago
- BUSN 379 Finance Course Project Part I
- Clock Program
- Acc 455 Week 5 DQ
- Write me an essay 2 pages - double spaced, argument topic: pro or con - high school graduates should take...
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Crisis Leadership or Risk Management Report Organizations are susceptible to an array of crises. There are different types of threats with no “one way” to manage them. This reality presents multiple business challenges to those in le
- The WACC for a firm is 19.75 percent. You know that the firm is financed with $75 million of equity...
- SOC 304 -- Social Gerontology
- NTC 241 Week 2 -- Applications of Wireless Technologies
- ISCOM 361 Week 3 Learning Team -- Caterpillar Example
- math problem
- NOT RATED
Part 1 (200 words)
For your initial post, submit a discussion of at least 250 words discussing your experience with this class. Be sure that your essay answers the following three questions:
…7 years ago