Wk5 DB 2
Think about the 21st Century Professional Development framework and technology when working in your mock professional learning community. Next, imagine your state legislatures have asked the non-partisan Legislative Analyst’s Office to advise them regarding the creation of a blended professional learning community across the districts within the state. As an educator who is well versed in employing critical thinking, problem solving and 21st-century skills in the classroom, you have been selected to participate with a group of other teachers to inform and persuade the Analyst’s Office of why the incorporation of technology to work collaboratively with other teachers in the state is important.
- Discuss how you could incorporate and implement the use of technology to create a blended professional learning community across districts within your state to share knowledge with fellow faculty on how a deeper understanding of subject matter can actually enhance problem solving, critical thinking, and other 21st-century skills.
- Discuss how creating a professional learning community can increase the ways teachers seize opportunities for integrating 21st-century skills, tools and teaching strategies into their classroom practice — and help them identify what activities they can replace or de-emphasize.
- There are many other books/movies that you may use but these are some that may get you thinking of what you may select for your review. The book review should be between 3-4 pages in length and if you review two films (instead of a book review) the total
- kim woods
- Under what circumstances would you not want to create on physical table for every relation in your logical data model? Give a concrete example.
- This past year Castle Rook Industries sold 2,000 of its designer-chrome chess sets. The company reported total sales of $400,000...
- due in 1 hour
- 1.5 to 2 pages paper
- 1. $15000.00 is investe
- Business computing assignment on Excel
- Local Human Service Agency Presentation and Summary