WIZARD KIM ONLYgoldwing2014
Can you tell us more about the little nibble guerrilla marketing campaign or share a link to the story? I found a company online called Street Team Promotion that conducts unique guerrilla marketing events for its clients. It has a group of "Street Teamers" or "Brand Ambassadors" who are available to attract attention to an organization's brand or event. They also do "wild posting" and create attention with outdoor advertising posters. Their list of clients is impressive, and includes both small and large businesses, including Microsoft, Reebok, Walt Disney World, and the New York Public Library
Can you comment on this. 2 paragraph
- 4 years ago
- NEED POWERPOINT IN 12 HOURS PLAGIARISM FREE
- Rippen Corporation journal entries.
- A 2-page single-spaced analysis of readings
- criminal trial
- business ethics
- Unit 1 (2 responses needed)
- Write a three-page research paper covering the following topics: 1.Define project cost terms and tell how each is used in estimating project...
- International Relations Essay 2 ONLY ONTIME