WIZARD KIM ONLY
What has made the guerrilla marketing so successful are the marketing strategies. Rather than spending large sums of money to create one way messages, guerrilla marketers develop creative ways to put their marketing messages and collateral right in front of consumers in the real world. Popular guerrilla strategies include discreetly leaving marketing collateral all around events, putting on public displays that arouse people's curiosity. The guerrilla marketing strategies also were doing anything that would gain free media coverage to spread the word of a brand.
- Discuss possible best practices from the guerrilla marketing campaign that different types of small businesses could leverage. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Best practices from the guerrilla marketing campaign that different types of small businesses could leverage are knowing how to be creative, know what your customers want, and utilize the power of the media. Being creative and knowing what the customers want will allow your marketing to have a direction of how to market. This also allows the small business to see what direction the business is going in. Knowing that the product that you have is a need and why it's need is a plus to making the marketing area boost the business. The power of the media allows different areas of the world be reach what it is your business is selling. This will also enhance the mobility of the business products.
- do powerpoint slide 7 with speakernotes 200 words. And writethe proposed recommendation 300 words for my paper
- Accident Investigation Unit 4 Assignment
- MGT 216 Week 2 Assignmen Ethical Theories Chart
- BA 181 Time Warner/Viacom: Countdown to a Blackout
- Using Nursing Knowledge to Apply Nursing Theory to Practice
- MKT 421 Week 1 Individual Assignment - Defining Marketing
- BUS 415 Week 2 Individual Assignment State of Confusion Paper
- BUS 210 Week 8 CheckPoint 1- IT Applications Presentation Slide Notes
- ACC 260 WEEK 2 CheckPoint
- FIN 534 week 4, discussion NEW 2015