Will you have assignment competed by 01/18/17Pookieboo_0415
Differentiating Reading and Writing Learning Activities
Using the grade, standards, and informational text you selected in Topic 1, create differentiated instructional activities and grouping structures for the students in the “Class Profile.” The lesson plan should include verbal, nonverbal, and electronic media communication tools, as well as opportunities for active inquiry, collaboration, and supportive interaction.
Based on your selection, continue working on the "COE Lesson Plan Template" you began in Topic 1. Complete the following sections:
- Classroom and student factors
- Learning and Teaching Activities
Taking the students from the “Class Profile” into consideration, differentiate in the following ways:
- Identify flexible grouping based on the students' learning needs.
- Provide instruction in multiple ways (e.g., via lecture, modeling, hands-on, visual representations).
- Design a variety of instructional tasks to address students' needs and differences, including struggling readers.
- Utilize a variety of materials.
- Offer several assignment choices to the students based on their individual needs.
Include a 250-500 word rationale for making your choices.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- 4 years ago