Why would a political party avoid associating with an interest group that holds radical principles?
A. to prevent groups that have more popular views from running successful campaigns.
B. to encourage various interest groups to create their own political parties and run campaigns.
C. so they can hide purposes and ideologies from voters so they dont have to be enforced once in office.
D. so they can gain the support of as many voters as possible and get their members into office
- Organizational Development for Health Care (ASSIGNMENT) FOR JOHN CANTHAR
- XBIS 219 Amazon Evolution
- For KIM WOODS Only
- CMGT 445 week 2 ver. 5
- Marketing observation for "Student's Eden" This the first one due
- Report on the Religious - Exploring Judaism
- Business Law MCQs
- My cup of coffee has spilled over all over my desk, My brother has been in medicalschool for three years, After i broke my arm i grew very tired of my cast
- Analysis of Direct Costs (answer attached)