Whoever does this has to be able to write the final paper from this draft.fnzsmom95
This is for ANT101 from Ashford. Please use scholarly references
Partial Rough Draft of Final Research Paper
Please review the full requirements for the Final Research Paper before writing your rough draft. The point of a rough draft is to allow your instructor to get a good sense of your organizational writing skills, to examine the content of the essay, to evaluate your resources, and to provide you feedback that you will incorporate into your Final Research Paper that is due in Week Five.
To begin, select a topic from the following list:
- Child rearing practices
- Healthcare practices
- The use of music or dance as a form of political protest, or as a reflection of cultural issues, values, and beliefs
- Rites of passage
- Conflict resolution
- Marriage practices
- Alternative gender roles
- Alternate topics are possible, but these must be approved by your instructor at least one week before the Week Three draft is due.
For your Final Paper, you will compare one of the topics above across two specific cultures of your own choosing. You will need to conduct research to gather the information you need about your topic and cultures for your Final Paper.
- 7 years ago
- Accounting 202
- Lab reflection and refraction physics 2 algebra
- How did Reagan's family experiences embody American cultural conflicts during the 1920s?
- MACRO ECON review
- Accounting Help
- 3 basic intro level Cpu science questions?
- Economics HW Questions
- Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein in "The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan" calibrated the impact of...
- History HW - Create two thesis statements AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS/ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON POWERPOINT