Who would be able to complete this assignment in a timely manner?
Learning Style Lesson
After completing this week’s readings on learning styles and effective discussions, create a plan for a lecture or other activity for the higher education classroom that will meet the needs of at least, if not more, three different learning styles. Be sure to include:
- A thorough explanation of the planned activity.
- The materials needed by teacher and students.
- An illustration of how each of the three learning styles is being met through the proposed activity or lecture.
- An explanation of how research supports the use of the planned activity to address the identified learning styles.
Include at least two scholarly source in addition to your course text. Your plan should be three to four pages (not including title and reference pages) in length (double-spaced) and formatted to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Catherine Owens
- Talented Writer
- ANN HARRIS
- Brooklyn Milan
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Dr. AccountingNick
- Rosie September
- Essay Supply
- Business Writer
- Prof Tim Wilson
- phyllis young
- Elite Geek
- A-Plus Essays Writer
- Creative Instructor
- Essays Guru
- PhD. Milka
- Examine the figures below. Contrast the role the greenhouse effect plays in the atmospheres of (a) the Moon, (b) Earth, and (c) Venus.
- What explains the differences in how the Hellenists governed the lands that Alexander had conquered?
- Case Study 2 - Genome4U
- college algebra project
- How might the decade of the 1920s be called the "decade of prosperity"?
- 350word case study
- Conflicting Viewpoints Essay
- Essays Guru
- Miyamoto Jewelers is considering a special order for 10 handcrafted gold bracelets to be given as gifts to members of a wedding party. The normal selling price of a gold bracelet is $389.95 and its unit product cost is $264.00 as shown below: Direct mater
- HISTORY HOMEWORK