While John is traveling along a straight inter- state highway, he notices that the mile marker reads 251 km. John travels until...
While John is traveling along a straight inter- state highway, he notices that the mile marker reads 251 km. John travels until he reaches the 148 km marker and then retraces his path to the 169 km marker. What is John’s resultant displacement from the 251 km marker? Answer in units of
Other questions 10
- how do you feel about what johnny did to the socs ? what alternative measure could he have taken ?
- adv algebra financial application
- margin of error: confidence interval 99%: n=201, x bar= 175. s=21 i keep getting Margin of error, E = 3.85213 and...
- which of the following ions or molecules are isoelectronic and isostructural? a. CO b. NO c. CN- d. NO+ e. NO-
- [(e^x+e^-x)^2 -(e^x-e^-x)^2]/(e^x+e^-x)^2 simplify and fin the inverse of the simplified equation
- Which European country settled Florida
- I need 4 math assignments done via connect math by the end of today. I will give great tip if all the assignments have passing grades
- In-text Citations for Management Class-English type work
- what is a frame
- A new car worth 45K is depreciating in value by 5K per year. How can I write a formula that...