Which equation could be used to find two consecutive even integers whose sum is 26? n + (n + 1)...alysaz
Which equation could be used to find two consecutive even integers whose sum is 26? n + (n + 1) = 26 n + (n + 2) = 26 n - (n + 1) = 26 n + n = 26
- 9 years ago
- Do you know the book red cap
- 7/8 - 3/8
- by 1824 whitch federal office seemed to be the ''stepping stone'' to the presidency?
- how did the united states benefit from the creation of the railroad
- research the advantages and disadvantages of mass tourism in popular destinations
- To the nearest millimeter, a cell phone is 84 mm long and 46 mm wide. What is the ratio of...
- during the civil war in korea, which side did the united states support, ans why?
- two students took an examination in french, german and english.the information below show the marks for each subject and the...
- Briefly explain the seven elements of the speech communication process. How do these elements interact to determine the success or...
- infer how are your senes important for identifying phicical properties of matter?