What's your obectivesnhembrey
Using the information from Chapter 6 of your textbook, create at least six objectives that an employee would be required to meet in order to be trained for the job you currently hold.
Employed as City Employee Customer Service
Also, address the following questions within your submission:
1. What role should objectives play in the design, implementation, and evaluation of HRD programs?
2. What are the three essential features of an effective HRD program or training program objective?
3. Why is each one so important?
4. Discuss training or classroom experiences that you have had where objectives either did or did not follow the recommendations made by Robert Mager and others.
Will upload additonal information if needed
- 6 years ago
- Week 2 work
- Cultural Artifacts
- As agreed. Thanks a lot
- Please write a summary reflection about the powerpoint slides.
- KW 57
- I need help with math college algebra
- FIN/419 FIN 419 FIN419 Week 5 - Individual Assignment - E-Text Problems - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ Tutor!
- HRM/350 HRM 350 HRM350 Week 5 - Learning Team Assignment - Human Resource Team Report, Part II - A+ & Original Guaranteed!
- Developing the Project MOV
- Poetry Paper 3 Pages
- NOT RATED
Create at least six objectives that an employee would be required to meet in order to be trained for the job you currently hold. (Banking Manager)
Also, address the following questions within your …4 years ago