What's the present value, when interest rates are 8.5 percent, of a $165 payment made every year forever? (Round your answer to 2 decimal places.)
please show the solution thank you.
Other questions 10
- Direct Labor and Manufacturing Overhead Budgets
- Prepare Watson technical institute's balance sheet as of December 31, 2011. (Be sure to list the assets and liabilities in...
- Job order costing
- Kristen's Cookie Company Case Study
- what is the resolution of dont u dare read this mrs dunphrey
- A plane ___ a line if the line lies in the plane.
- Math-need answers asap!
- 13. LO.1 (Predetermined OH rate) For 2010, Omaha Mechanical has a monthly overhead cost formula of $42,900 + $6 per direct...