What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.Mikayla.connell
What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.
- 9 years ago
- I have a practice work sheet and I have asked people to explain to me and I still just don't...
- make this sentence true: the byzantine empire crumbled before the roman empire
- 1/4 x 1 1/3
- which area in italy led the conquest to unify italy and made rome the capital ?
- how do i compare the u.s.bill of rights and texas bill of rights on a t-chart
- There are 12 boys and 15 girls in a class. What percent of the students in the class are girls?
- I have a timed homework quiz and was wondering if one of you can help me with it. my...
- According to the passage,what is it about Hilton 's'losthorizon that has captured the public imagination in line 3
- in the story of a mystery of heroism what has happened to the bugler?
- 403 meters , 4139 decimeters, 39576 centimeters witch is the longest and why?