What was Isocrates' opinion of Greek democracy? How did Demosthenes' position differ from that of Isocrates?mhstoll
What was Isocrates' opinion of Greek democracy? How did Demosthenes' position differ from that of Isocrates?
- 10 years ago
- What's the slope of the line that passes through (-4.5,7/2) and (3,3.5)
- Give a reason to explain why the spinal cord evolved inside of the spine.
- Which side did the United States support, and why? Civil war in China, Civil war in Korea
- whatis the first gift that appears in the hollow tree? what other gifts do the children find?
- Lum is twice as old as moe was when lum was moe's age. When moe is as old as lum...
- Write a Python program that accepts six inputs from the user (using a while statement). Determine the highest and lowest values entered by the user and output these values to the user at the end of the program. Additionally, if the highest number is over
- Graph each quadratic function. Y=x(2)-2x-3
- why romans were able to unite many different peoples under one empire?
- a rectangular wall is 6.0 meters long and 2.5 meters high. What is the area of the wall?
- Pat was driving through a rural area where all roads formed a right-angle grid and were spaced 1 mile apart....