What is the volume of the third balloon?dandan
One balloon contains 2 Liters of Nitrogen at a pressure of 735 Torr. Another Balloon contains 1 Liter of Oxygen at a pressure of 1470 Torr. The gas from both balloons is transfered into a third balloon at a pressure of 2940 Torr. Assuming the temperature is 298 K in all Balloons, what will be the volume of the third balloon?
- 10 years ago
- when did santa anna lead troops to texas to crush the rebellion?
- Graph the points and draw a line through them. Write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that passes...
- the ratio of Kwame's age to Derrick's age is 3:4.2 years ago their average age was 12 years. How old...
- Who is being accused in "Utopia"? Who is being accused in "Homeless"? What's the authors imagine of both "Utopia" and "Homeless"? What's the...
- 1.What is a peer tp peer network? What is a client server network? 2.What is the difference between an internet and...
- How did buddhism and Hinduism spread through southeast asia?
- 63.39 divided by 0.24
- Explain how the productive capacity of the industries of the United States aided the Allies' war effort.
- What challenges might be present when attempting to an individual who had both a substance abuse and a personality disorder?