What is Pete's monthly take home pay and indicate the amount his check was under or overstated. What is his weekly traveling expenses?hope.paige
Pete earns $1400 salary per month plus a 9.5% commission on sales over $1500. He had $8250 in sales last month. His traveling expense is 16% of his weekly earnings before commissions. He believes that his check for $1460.47 is in error. Monthly deductions include social security 126.56, medicare 29.60, fit 239.39, union dues 25.00, and health insurance 16.99.
- 10 years ago
- write down the gradient of each line and coordinates of y-intercept a)y=2x-8
- What would be the resulting volume of a 1.5L balloon at 25.0 degrees Celsius, that was placed in a container...
- Here are 6 letter cards: X X Y Y Y Z X,Y and Z each stand for diffrent whole numbers. The...
- Gold has a density of 19.3 grams per cubed centimetre. Work out the mass of the gold bar which has...
- What types of relationships are possible in a relational database? Describe and give an example of each
- Problem 31 Page 703
- 1) A student is randomly selected from a group of elementary school students. There are 10 six-year old students, 12...
- y=4x-9 y=x-3
- A line has a slope of -3 and passes through the point (1,-5) what is the equation for the line