What makes an explanation scientific? The bedrock under Iowa is primarily limestone. In what setting does limestone form and where is...
What makes an explanation scientific?
The bedrock under Iowa is primarily limestone. In what setting does limestone form and where is one place on the planet that limestone is forming today? What can we infer about Iowa's geologic history from the presence of these limestones?
Obviously no one has invented a time machine that would Earth scientists to travel back in time and directly observe what happened millions of years ago. Given that fact, how are scientists able to know what happened way back then?
- for geniusy_2006 only please
- 15-6 Financial Statements - Private University
- 14-2 Unrelated Business Income Tax Dan Smith is a certified human resource manager who serves on the board of a local...
- I have to reorganize a research paper.
- Discussion two to three paragraphs
- CheckPoint Sentence Outline Resource: Ch. 4 of Social Policy and Social Programs Write a sentence outline describing how an agency determines goals and...
- Incremental Analysis
- Case Study Development and Theoretical Explanation
- the great gatsby
- case study