what is the DH in kJ/mol when 0.0536 grams of magnesium are added to 25.0mL of 6.00 M HCL at...mac101
what is the DH in kJ/mol when 0.0536 grams of magnesium are added to 25.0mL of 6.00 M HCL at 19.1 degrees celsius. The final temperature of the solution is 29.4. Assume the specific heat of the solution is the same as the heat capacity of water. The calorimeter does not absorb heat
- 8 years ago
- write about dwight eisenhower and tim collins, refer to their speeches.
- CIS 3302 – Management Information Systems Assigment 2
- what is the square root of 64 times by 75
- selecting security software for a local bookstore
- find the zeros of the function f(x)= 3x^2- 16x+21
- economics class
- Identify three ways that mark twain builds suspense in the story Californians tale.
- What is wrong with this sentence: The men's fighting spirit and Marion's tactics really caught you by surprise.