What assets your company will require Your investment Revenue At least 3 expenses Your capital and withdrawal accounts If a partnership, research how to set...the mock
What assets your company will require Your investment Revenue At least 3 expenses Your capital and withdrawal accounts If a partnership, research how to set up the capital accounts Discuss the internal controls necessary for your business. Consider how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act applies. Develop journal entries for the first month. You must have the following, at a minimum: Initial investment Revenue/sales 3 expenses Owner’s withdrawal(s) Post these to the ledger. Develop a trial balance. Discuss in your narrative why you chose the particular business and why you decided to set it up as a sole proprietorship or as a partnership. Discuss the challenges that you will face in ensuring the integrity of your company's accounting information. The deliverable for this assignment is one Excel spreadsheet with worksheets for the journal, the ledger, and the trial balance, with the narrative part of the assignment pasted in from Word.
- 8 years ago
- What were the conditions on the slave ships
- The 5/8″-11 UNC bolt shown in the figure is used to clamp three layers of material together. Useful material properties may...
- analysis of case study - HPT
- 150 words simple
- Shown is the graph of a force function (in newtons) thatincreases to its maximum value then remains constant. How much...
- obtaining a variable rate mortgage is sometimes wiser than obtaining a fixed rate mortgage when
- what elements are not necessary to distinguish when making generalizations about a work of nonfiction?
- Assignment 2
- 192 divided by 24 with a strategy