What are the sources of the rules of international law? Are those rules legally binding? Do powerful states like the...daoudi_amira
What are the sources of the rules of international law? Are those rules legally binding? Do powerful states like the United States comply with the rules, or ignore them? Why would states bother to comply with the rules when there are no central enforcement institutions? Is international law really "law" at all? Provide some specific examples of compliance with the rules, and explain the reasons for compliance. What are some of the potential consequences for non-compliance?
- 9 years ago
- You go to the movies one evening instead of doing your economics assignment and practice test. You get 70 percent...
- Using specific examples from the play and the plot points of Freytag’s Triangle, please identify actions and events from “Oedipus...
- most of the movement of the water on the ocean's surface is caused by
- When Carl says,"We are all alike; we have no ties, we know nobody, we own nothing", he's describing
- What will be the simple Journal if the company sales $10000 at cash in a day?
- What is the solubility of CaF2 in a buffer solution containing .30 M HCHO2 and .20 M NaCHO2? (Consider the...
- how does art relate to the 2012 olypmics
- math order of operation work and answer for: 9+1+64x7divide by 2
- a security code consists of 5 digits (0-9, and a digit may not be used more than once. how many...
- an arrangement in order of occurrence