What are the risks and benefits of transgenic organisms in agriculture and in medicine? Imagine that you are a biologist working...
What are the risks and benefits of transgenic organisms in agriculture and in medicine? Imagine that you are a biologist working for the Canadian government. You have been asked by your manager to prepare a short scientific summary describing the risks and benefits of transgenic organisms in ONE of two areas: agriculture or medicine. Please write a 500-700 word scientific assessment report, summarizing at least two risks and two benefits of transgenic organisms to Canadians in EITHER agriculture or medical applications. Use the style of scientific assessment report. In your report, sate whether you are for or against recommending the use of transgenic organisms in Canada based on the evidence you provide. Make sure that you include at least 3 references in your report, using proper citation format.
Other questions 10
- An alien rocketship is traveling at a speed of 22,000,000 inches per hour. At this speed, how many miles will...
- 2x+2y=-6 5x-5y=-15
- is it right to judge people from their faceook page?
- Need help with some spanish homework!
- a unique tagalog proverbs?
- find standard equation given v(3,-2) and latus rectum (-2,.5)(8,.5)
- Which words BEST create the tone in Twain's one paragraph description of the deserted mining town?
- induction and recursion to develop an algorithm