What are the real costs to society associated with domestic violence?matdan
In Week 2, you submitted your Topic Selection and Proposal. Throughout the length of the course, you should have read at length about your topic, increased your knowledge about your topic, and gathered credible information and data while conducting research on your topic. Now, you get to consolidate all of your research and assignments into one (1) final Research Paper.
The Basics of APA Style Tutorial is REQUIRED FOR THIS PAPER: Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Give a brief explanation of your chosen topic and the problems or challenges faced.
- Based on your chosen topic, define the problems and challenges that exist. Explain the historical issues that have contributed to the problems and challenges.
- Address who the internal and external stakeholders are, justify your answer and how these stakeholders contribute to both the problems and the solutions in crime and criminology.
- Discuss the data and information that you have collected while conducting research on your topic. Discuss how the data relates to the problems and challenges of your topic.
- Develop a solution that addresses the problems and challenges in crime and criminology, based on your research.
- Use at least six (6) scholarly sources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Ask.com, Answers.com, Freedictionary.com, and other open source Websites do not qualify as scholarly.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Describe the nature of crime and criminology.
Explore the nature and prosecution of global crime
Discuss new evolutions in theory to explain current evolutions in crime, such as cybercrime.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in crime and criminal behavior.
Write clearly and concisely about crime and criminal behavior using proper writing mechanics.
- 7 years ago