Weekly log: environmental studies: earth science2tkrmAJ
Due Saturday 07:00 pm (Pacific zone)
Read carefully and DO NOT open a chat window. Send me a request please in this fourm. Thank you
Write a brief description about a weekly environmental event. This can be a weather event, release of new research findings, environmental monitoring or measurement results, or other type of activity specifically related to: Earth science: Environmental studies.
The description will be a short paragraph, about 5-7 sentences long, that:
(1) Describes the event,
(2) Explains why it caught your attention,and
(3) Explains how it relates to course content. (See the attachement please) There are three ppt YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT.
Suggested topic: Winter Storm Jonas.
Just to help you understand the course and how to write:
The course provides you with a basic understanding of the Earth’s physical environment, including such major elements as the solar electromagnetic radiation that heats the planet and moves gases and liquids over the planet surface, and the flow of heat from the Earth’s interior that shows up in short-term features such as volcanoes and earthquakes and in long-term features such as the slow movement of continental plates across the upper layers of the Earth’s crust. Major topics include the Earth’s features, mapping the Earth’s surface, the Earth’s energy balance, weather and climate, ocean circulation, minerals and rocks, plate tectonics, weathering and mass wasting, hydrology, landform creation, and soils.
- 5 years ago
- does not have to be 1050 words can be 800-1000 words and in APA format
- Need A help with a American Indian homework
- Discussion board - Training
- MGT 527 Week 2 Individual Assignment Consultant and Client Communication Strategies
- 2pg essay on VOLKSWAGON
- payment link
- POS 110 Final Project Democracy in America
- PHI 200 Week 2 Assignment Assisted Suicide
- HSM 260 Week 8 CheckPoint Collaborative Fund-raising Activity
- HRM 240 Week 1 CheckPoint 1 Deloitte Touche Case Study
- NOT RATED
Due TODAY Saturday 10:00 pm (Pacific zone) AFTER 6 HOURS.
Read carefully andDO NOT open a chat window. Send me a request please in this fourm. Thank you
Write a brief description …5 years ago