Question 1 More manufacturers are using new technologies to move toward “mass customization” in their product offerings. Have you seen a similar move among marketers? Question 2 Many companies offer free samples as part of a promotional campaign. This approach extends beyond the grocery store or retail outlet into large organizations like universities. Can you identify any products or services that are provided to students or faculty at your school as part of a promotional campaign? Homework In addition to preparing the discussion questions, find a relevant article in a Journal or Newspaper relating to the issue of customer focus or Customer Relationship building for discussion on the forum. The discussion will consider: a) Why is this article relevant to the topic? b) Can any of the marketing related theory from this chapter be related to the article? c) What can be learned from this?
- 9 years ago
- 10/x+3 + 10/3 =6
- Construct a B-tree for the file on 9 cylinders of the disk. The highest key values on the 9 cvlinders are: cylinder 1:1234 cylinder 2: 2345 cylinder 3: 3456 cylinder 4: 4567 cylinder 5: 5678 cylinder 6: 6789 cylinder 7: 7890 cylinder 8: 8991 cylinder 9:
- Descriptive essay about hong kong central
- What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.
- why romans were able to unite many different peoples under one empire?
- suppose a solar system has a star that is four time as massive as our Sun. if that solar system...
- The number of unicycles a company sells is a function of the price of the unicycle. What price will...
- week 3
- 7x+3 divided by 4
- x2 + 30x + 198 = 0