Question 1 While traditional communication methods make measurement of results difficult, Internet communications offer different, more immediate measures. How can analysis of web site visitors’ behaviour be used to evaluate the effectiveness of a company’s marketing communications strategy? Question 2 Some companies spend a significant portion of their advertising budget on a single high profile event. While some companies have used such events to launch successful, long-running campaigns, others have seen little benefit from these ads. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of both these strategies for the organisation. Homework In addition to preparing the discussion questions, find a relevant article in a Journal or Newspaper relating to the issue of customer focus or Customer Relationship building for discussion on the forum. The discussion will consider: a) Why is this article relevant to the topic? b) Can any of the marketing related theory from this chapter be related to the article? c) What can be learned from this?
- 9 years ago
- whats 1 3/8x=5 1/2
- The port of Manaus became very wealthy in the late 1800's. Explain what caused this port soar economically during...
- (philosophy 1. why is mill's philosophy closely identified with democratic political theory? 2. why is lying regardless of result *generally considered morally...
- do you think U.S. companies have the moral responsibility to offer a so-called living wage and to fight exploitative practices...
- Graph a system of equations to solve (x-1)2+2=3x-1
- A cube measures 13 centimeters in width. Explain how to find the volume of the cube.
- The oldest continuously occupied towns in the United States are inhabited by the __________.