Five years ago, Weed Go Inc. earned $1.25 per share. Its earnings this year were $2.00. What was the annual growth rate in earnings per share (EPS) over the 5-year period? 60.00% 9.86% 12.00% 8.15% You have a chance to buy an annuity that pays $2,500 at the end of each year for 3 years. You could earn 5.5% on your money in other investments with equal risk. What is the most you should pay for the annuity? Answer $6,087.21 $6,407.59 $6,744.83 $5,493.71 Sue currently has $250. How much would she have after 8 years if she invested the money at 8.5% with compounding? Answer $400.00 $443.56 $480.15 $584.82
- 9 years ago
- http://www.lew-port.com/10712041113395710/lib/10712041113395710%5C_CalAttachments%5Ccircles%209.pdf Number 12. How do you find the answer?
- If you want to have $10,000 in 10 years, which of the following formulas represents how much money you must put in a savings account today? Assume that the savings account pays 6% and it is compounded monthly. 10,000/(1+.006)^120 10,000/(1+.0
- A selfless person approaches Jones and Smith with a $100 bill and offers to sell it to the highest bidder, but the winning and losing bidders must pay her their bids. So if Jones bid $2 and Smith bids $1 they pay a total of $3, but Jones gets the money, l
- I need a example of a tax math problem
- Busi 530 Corporate Finance McGraw Hill Connect Home work 8
- Retirement planning and insurance question
- what would happpen to the member's of edwards audience if god let them go?
- What uses radioactive substances that can be dangerous?
- Java Assigment