Question 1 As more retailers develop a web presence, they often move from a “brick-and-mortar” to a “click-and-mortar” business model where customers expect channel integration. Can you identify any potential problems for these companies? Can you identify any unique marketing opportunities that such a change would offer these companies? Question 2 The advent of print media, the telephone, radio, television, and the Internet have all provided new ways for marketers to get their message to their intended audience. As various technologies advance, these information channels offer more precise delivery of a message. Can you identify an emerging information distribution channel? Homework In addition to preparing the discussion questions, find a relevant article in a Journal or Newspaper relating to the issue of customer focus or Customer Relationship building for discussion on the forum. The discussion will consider: a) Why is this article relevant to the topic? b) Can any of the marketing related theory from this chapter be related to the article? c) What can be learned from this?
- 9 years ago
- saint elizabeth of hungary. when was she born and date of death.
- witch of the following choices is equivalent to 6x6x6
- which of the following compounds contains the largest number of atoms? 1.0 mol of CH3COCl, 2.0 mol of H2SO4, 3.0...
- Logarithmic Algebra problems
- a vertical rod 8ft high casts a shadow 6ft long.at the same time, a nearby tree casts a shadow 15ft...
- Is the following statement a suitable hypothesis: "The Brentwood Indians basketball team lost the state championship because there is bad...
- Was it an easy choice for ford to take on the position of vice president?
- which is more healthy sweeteners or sugar and why
- How many ways are there to choose a ﬁve-digit PIN code using the numbers 0-9 if no two consecutive numbers...