Week 6 Reflection
Week 6: Wrapping Up
This week concludes Child Health, Safety, and Nutrition. Throughout this course, you have been immersed in areas related to keeping young children safe and healthy. You have learned about physical and mental health concerns common to young children, safety and emergency procedures for early childhood environments, and nutritional and fitness issues facing young children today. You have also had the opportunity to examine the effects that nutrition, safety, and health care have on the growth and development of young children, both mentally and physically.
Use this week to think about everything you have read and learned throughout the course and to complete your course Reflection assignment.
A student will:
- Synthesize learning with regard to children's heath, safety, and nutrition, and how each affects children physically, emotionally, and cognitively
- Reflect on what has been learned and experienced in the course, and explain new insights, apply new knowledge, and recognize prior misconceptions with regard to nutrition, health, and safety for young children
As you complete the Reflection, consider the reasons why early childhood professionals need to be knowledgeable and skillful with regard to children's health, safety, and nutrition. Based on what you have learned, respond to the following:
- What are the main challenges to children's health, safety, and nutrition in today's society?
- Having identified these challenges, explain what you, as an early childhood professional and advocate, would like to do now and/or in the future to have a positive impact on children's health, safety, and nutrition
- Identify any misconceptions and/or assumptions you had about children's health, safety, and nutrition and the role of early childhood professionals in meeting children's needs in each of these areas. Summarize the information that dispelled these misconceptions and/or assumptions. Provide specific examples to support your thinking.
Assignment length: 1–2 pages
- need your assistance please
- in a classroom there are 24 desks there are 6 desks in each row how many rows of desks are...
- Essay - Bangor Family Physicians and Compensation Case Study
- midterm payment
- accoutning 1
- Climate Project
- what habitat do we live in (pick any topic)
- On a quiz, a student answered 20 questions correctly. This was 80% of the total questions on the quiz....