Not all information technology projects are equal when it comes to testing and soliciting feedback; for example, a software application may go through code reviews and rigorous white-box testing before delivery; an information security risk management plan may go through security testing; and a network simulator may be used to test a new network infrastructure. For your initial post, describe strategies you will use to test your project.
In a real business setting, stakeholder feedback will be important. Their feedback will help you know whether you have hit the mark with their needs and how well the solution fits within the existing operating environment.
Some stakeholders may not have any information technology experience, so it is important to get feedback on how easy it is to use the product or system. In your initial post, also describe the strategies you will use to get feedback from those stakeholders impacted by implementation of this project.
Then, in response to your classmates, compare and contrast your testing and feedback strategies with those of your classmates.
Project Report Draft-2
Submit a draft of your project report that addresses the following sections:
• Section 2: Project Implementation
• Section 3: Project Test Plans and Results
For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric and the IT Project Report Drafts Guidelines and Rubrics documents in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
- Deliverable Length: 750–1,000 words Details: Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All
- For Jamie 24
- Careers In Accounting
- Release Planning
- For the equation H2 + O2 --> H2O I have 3 moles of H2 and 2 moles of O2. Which...
- Two questions
- One-half of the books in Nena's library were biographies, and one-fourth of them were poetry. What part of her books...
- FOR MAJOR FELLS ONLY
Stakeholder support is very important to information technology projects. Stakeholders can be external and internal. External stakeholders could be members of the society who benefit …
Projects that meet requirements and that are delivered on time and within cost begin with a solid project plan.
For your initial post, share your high-level project timeline, …