Week 4 DQ 2nickey1125
Analyze a criminal case opinion issued by the U.S. Supreme Court, 2005 or later; explain the issue(s) in the case, the holding of the case, its basis, the number of justices for and against the opinion, and whether it set precedent (i.e., new law) or merely reaffirmed long-standing constitutional values. Identify the justice who authored the opinion, and provide that justice’s ideology. You may choose any case listed below, or locate a criminal U.S. Supreme Court case, 2005 or later, to analyze. It is recommended that your post contain approximately 400 words.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
- 5 years ago
- A pollster selected 4 of 10 available people. How many different groups of 4 are possible?
- Curve-fitting Project - Linear Model (due at the end of Week 5)
- A researcher compared the Grade Point Average (GPA) of traditional-aged college students
- Learning Enviornment Plan
- Inferential Statistics and Findings
- Evaluate a Selected Topic in Human Resources Management
- Excel & business
- CMGT 554 Week 4 Individual Assignment Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Networking Project
- NOT RATED5 years ago