Consider and discuss the specific risks and nature of the company you will be auditing and create comprehensive work programs for the Owner's Equity accounts and cycles.
Need work program for
- Owner's Equity accounts and cycles (200 words)
- A brief summary page should be included in this document, words, for each of the audit programs. Include in this summary specific financial information gleaned from the current Form 10-K used to perform an analysis of work program steps. For example, if the team noted significant swings in the Fixed Assets balance year-over-year, identify these swings, and how you address them in your work program (this is in essence an audit procedure - analytical review). (200 words)
- BOS 4201 Toxicology
- Need an Outline done for future assigment...
- Ashford BUS 690 Week 1 DQ 1
- At a bottling plant, two machines are used to ll 500 ml bottles of pop
- A man wishes to vacuum his car with a canister vacuum cleaner marked 535 W at 120 V.
- Possible causes for price and efficiency variances
- ANALYSIS GUIDE
- HSA 520 FINAL EXAM PART 1
- case study & 6 question
Reviewthe Form 10-K for the company selected for team assignments.
Writea 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on the following:
- Management's Report on Internal Control Over Financial Reporting
Consideranddiscussthe specific risks and nature of the company you will be auditing and create comprehensive work program for the Inventory
Submita 240 word document that …